Friday, April 21, 2006

Dr Jay Shaw taught me Philosophy from 1977-1980

Dr Shaw is a wonderful person
and a world class philosopher.



I had the priviledge of being taught
philosophy by Dr Shaw in the mid
1970's at Victoria University where
he was a senior lecturer in the Department
of Philosophy. You are most welcome to
join us for his latest book launch on Saturday
May the 6th at Victoria University.

http://www.pepptalk.net/1.pdf

Dear Bryan,
As suggested, I attach two formats of the flyer
and my CV for your kind information . As mentioned,
our Society for Global Philosophy has organised a NZ
Book Launch on 6 May at 3:30 PM. You are most
cordially invited to this event as one of our guest speakers.
On behalf of our committee, I am delighted to invite the
Honourable Mayor of Wellington as one of our distinguished
guests and speakers. As you are aware, this book is
a Festschrift. I would be grateful if you would convey
our invitation to her. With best wishes,
Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home